East End Cellars Job Advertisement: Staff Wanted for February-March 2024
Are you a friendly and highly efficient individual looking for a fabulous work opportunity? East End Cellars is on the lookout for stellar floor staff and glassy’s to join our team for the Fringe Festival period of February and March 2024. Prior experience is not essential as we value individuals who are adaptable, have a positive attitude, and can work effectively under pressure.
Apply if this is you:
- Super efficient and quick on your feet
- Weekends are a must, especially during Fringe
- A can-do attitude working with quick and agile teammates
- Ability to work under busy and pressured conditions
- Must be available to start late January/early February for training before the Fringe starts
Your teamwork mission
- Master the art of glassy duties
- Keep the vibes high while showing initiative to maintain a clean and organised venue space
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team
- Stick to health and safety guidelines
- Jump in wherever the team needs backup
- Competitive hourly wage
- Newbies, we have training covered
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment
- Get a peek into the hospitality world with the coolest crew in Adelaide!
East End Cellars is continuing to build our dream team of staff, so bring your positive vibes and team spirit! If you are ready to serve with a smile, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your availability and why you would be an ideal fit for this role, to Julianne Kuhlmann email@example.com
Let's make this Fringe season one for the books!! We look forward to welcoming you to our epic team. Applications already rolling in so get yours in soon!