placeholder image

Cyril Testut Chablis Grand Cru Grenouille 2017

Cyril Testut is one of the leading winemakers in Chablis, with 13 ha of vineyards in the heart of the region. The vineyards are enriched with Kimmeridgian soils which yield Chardonnays with ample minerality and acidity - what is there not to love!? This wine is fermented mainly in stainless steel (80%) and the remaining 20% in 600 litre oak barrels. Delicious!

Regular price $185.00

Unit price per 

only 2 left in stock

Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now