• Picked in early March and de-stemmed same day into 3 tonne,
open top steel fermenters.
• Cold soaked for up to 72 hours before
• Fermented with indigenous yeasts at 25-32C for approximately
• Must is then lightly pressed into old, French oak
• Matured for 11 months while undergoing malolactic
• Slow, gentle racking allows for no fining agents or
Lovely delicate bouquet of fresh picked red fruits. Bright
and juicy Pinot Noir
expressing true Mornington Peninsula traits. An elegant
palate with fruit in darker cherry spectrum. Subtle & fine silky tannins
complete this wine from the summer of 2019.