Fruit for this wine was sourced from a single vineyard in Williamstown at
the southern end of the Barossa Valley near the boundary of the Adelaide Hills
at an altitude of 220m. Planted on a deep silty grey loam overlaying a yellow
clay with a large component of the vineyard planted in 1930.
Sign up to EEC News
Keep up-to-date with the latest happenings in the world of wine